OUR COMMUNITY

The Viral Group Blog The Viral Group Blog
Two Pints With Will and Ralf Blog Header

Will Mellor & Ralf Little Debut New Online Series

It’s been rumoured for a while, with fans urging Will Mellor and Ralf Little to work together again, but now it’s been confirmed that the pair will reunite in a series of podcasts and episodic content that will be available on Facebook Watch and YouTube.

Episode one of Two Pints with Will and Ralf will go live on Saturday 2nd May 2020 exclusively on The Viral Group’s social media pages and the podcast will be available from today (27th April 2020) on Acast, Spotify and iTunes.

The new series is set in a pub where the pair are filmed chatting about the good old days whilst enjoying some of their trademark banter and putting the world to rights in their own way over a couple of beers.

Will said, “I had some of the best times filming Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps with Ralf, so I’ve been wanting to do something with him for a while now and as a revival wasn’t possible this was perfect for us!”

“Back together sat in a pub talking about the good old days, playing games and having pure banter! I really hope people enjoy it and especially now, I think people need a bit of fun and nostalgia in their lives!”

Ralf said, “It definitely feels like the right time to talk to the Two Pints fans again given that we all need a bit of a laugh at the moment, but instead of us doing a triumphant return to the show that we used to do when we were kids, we’re just sitting around drinking beer and chatting all sorts. It’s been great fun to do.”

The podcasts will be available to stream once every fortnight from today and new episodes will be available to watch on Facebook and YouTube once every two weeks as of Saturday (2nd May 202). When asked how long Will and Ralf planned to continue producing the new Two Pints content, Ralf said, “until everyone’s bored of listening to us.”

Two Pints with Will and Ralf has been produced by Ralf & Will, along with their old friends at Formidable Media Ltd & The Viral Group.

To view more of our interesting, funny or local articles – click here.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We ethically empower content creators to connect with communities and bring joy through relatable content. We are an eco-system where creativity and positivity thrives.