OUR COMMUNITY

The Viral Group Blog The Viral Group Blog
Stacey

Stacey Solomon Builds Bathroom Beach and its Stressful

If today’s not been stressful enough already, then check out the carnage that Stacey Solomon brought on herself by turning her bathroom into a beach.

Say what?!

Yeahhhh…an actual beach with sand. Lots and lots of sand.

My brain literally cannot take it, why Stacey, why? We love you, but Jeez, good luck cleaning that up – queue Mrs Hinch!

The Loose Women star is known for rocking motherhood, but nothing and I mean NOTHING, prepared us for her latest activity that saw her dumping bucket loads of sand all over her bathroom floor.

In what could be construed as a swipe at the influencers in Dubai and the Carribian enjoying their ‘essential work trips’, Stacey mocked:

๐Ÿ Beach Life๐Ÿ- in the bathroom ๐Ÿ™ˆ When your sandpit sand order isnโ€™t what you expected and you donโ€™t have any essential work in Dubai.

Stacey

Joking about ordering waaaay too much sand for the kids’ sandpit and finding a crazy way to ‘make use’ out of it, Stacey continued:

โ€˜If anyone is in need of some sandpit sand Iโ€™m your girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆHappy Wednesday love you all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ P.S the colour difference in my bath after the big boys got out is cracking me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ P.P.S this is 100% ply pit sand I quadruple checked ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s just I bought a bag to fill an entire playground instead of our sandpit ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

Staceyโ€™s pals and fans on social were in disbelief that sheโ€™d actually gone through with the whole thing with Jacqueline Jossa commenting on her post: โ€˜Omg!!!!โ€™

Former Made In Chelsea star Ashley James also weighed in: ‘This is amazing,โ€™ whilst Scarlett Moffatt posted a series of crying laughing emojis.

Nail on the head Scarlett, I don’t even have to live there and I am crying.

Good luck Stacey, you’re gonna need it?

Have we inspired you? No? Didn’t think so!

We’ll stick to the actual beach!

To view more of our interesting, funny and local articles โ€“ย click here.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We ethically empower content creators to connect with communities and bring joy through relatable content. We are an eco-system where creativity and positivity thrives.