OUR COMMUNITY

The Viral Group Blog The Viral Group Blog
Mandatory Mask Celebrity

Mandatory masks; who’s rocking theirs? And who…not so much?

Now that wearing a mask in enclosed spaces is to become mandatory in England as of 24th July, we thought we take the time to look at who’s styling them out and who’s not. Let’s face it – see what I did there – there’s now a range of ace, ‘on-trend’ designs and styles to make sure your ensemble’s on point.

Let’s start with Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston Mask

Famous for her minimalist style, Jen rocks the mask vibes with her simple, straightforward little black mask.

Kourtney Kardashian however…

Kim Kardashian Mask

Oh Kourtney… what on earth is that on your face?! Top tip folks – try to stay away from ‘skin tone’ masks. You don’t want to look like this 👇👇👇

Looks like a vagina mask

Olivia Wilde

Olivia Wilde Mask

Olivia is rocking the tropical vibes with her palm print mask – if you dig the look, you kind find similar… and probably better via Mrs Bow Tie.

Speaking of which, let’s talk Trump

Donald Trump Mandatory Mask

Us Brits are known for styling out bad timez with a bit of banter, and nothing says ‘hahaha I’m living through a global pandemic’ like plastering Trump’s pout all over your mush! I mean…it’s great isn’t it! Get yours here

Alyssa Milano

Alyssa Milano Crochet Mask

Well, I don’t really know what to say about this one folks. I mean, I am really stumped for words. Really Alyssa, really?!

If nothing else, I will leave you with this – think of others, not just yourselves, wear the mask. Just maybe not the crochet kind eh!

To view more of our interesting, funny or local articles and latest news –click here.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We ethically empower content creators to connect with communities and bring joy through relatable content. We are an eco-system where creativity and positivity thrives.