If you’re not already in the loop – here at The Viral Group, we’re encouraging people to bin off Bezos and look to small businesses when Christmas Shopping this year.
Small businesses have so much to offer at this time of year and the reality is, that if we don’t use them, we’ll lose them.
The pandemic has taken its toll on most of us, but unlike Bezos and all the other massive global retailers, small businesses actually do a little happy dance when you buy from them.
That’s why we’ll be putting together a weekly Christmas gift guide – to show you just how awesome our small, independent businesses are and to give you some inspo too, of course!
From skincare to art, toys to soft furnishings we’ll feature it all.
- Fans of Whimsy – A small creative business. Products include fairy light lanterns, cards, bespoke artwork including wall murals, pet portraits and prints, origami fabric flowers for bouquets/ corsages and other delights!
2. Blueberry Milk – Groovy accessories for bright babes.
3. Patch & Pops Boutique – Bespoke, handmade dog accessories and matching human accessories.
4. Lesley’s Gentleknits – Homemade knitted toys.
5. Birchover & Bromley – An extraordinary one-stop gift shop for elegant jewellery, accessories, homeware and fresh British blooms
Do you have a story to share or would like to get involved in our We Will Make Christmas Campaign? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve shopped small this year and would like to recommend a small business to be included in our gift guides, DM us at The Viral Group.
To view more of our interesting, funny and local articles – click here.