With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, our team has picked their favourite gifts, cards and food ideas for your true love on this special day – men if you’re anything like my husband you might want to pay attention and choose something quick!
Cupid has really out-done himself this year!
- Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Allure Eyeshadow Palette £12 – This eyeshadow palette is perfect if your S.O is a makeup guru who looks pretty in pink.
2. My Accessories London Exclusive knotted headband in baby blue £6.00 – Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? If you want your princess to look like the Belle of the ball, this gorgeous headband is perfect for you!
3. Thortful A5 card “Me knowing I’m seeing your rude bits later” £3.29 – Don’t know how to say it in words… Let your card do the talking.
4. Waitrose Valentine’s Dinner for Two £20 – Show your partner some love this Valentine’s Day and cook up a storm in the kitchen with Waitrose & Partner’s perfectly prepared meals.
5. Boux Avenue Izzy balconette lingerie set From £18.00 – £38.00 – Looking to spice things up in the bedroom? Get your loved one hot under the collar with this gorgeous lingerie set.
6. UncommonGoods Create Your Own Reel Viewer £10.83 – £21.69 – Cherish days gone by with this grown-up version of one of childhood’s greatest gadgets.
7. Google Nest Audio £89.99 – If your fella is constantly on the lookout for the next tech-savvy gadget, then we’ve got you covered with the amazing Google Nest Audio.
8. Thortful A5 card “Can I put my wand in your leaky cauldron” £3.29 – This one is for all the Harry Potter fans out there!
9. Marks and Spencer Valentine’s Day Meal Deal £20 – Customers can choose a starter, main, side, dessert and a bottle of bubbly or box of chocolates (Does the bottle of bubbly come with a straw? Asking for a friend)
10. Craft Beer Club, Beer subscription from £24 a month – Take the guesswork out of gifting by signing your guy up for a monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly craft beer subscription.
Still not sure what to get your partner this Valentine’s Day? Try putting the washing machine on – that will really leave them speechless!
Or for the girlfriends/fiances & wifes out there, try giving them a night off from the nagging (not too much tho! lol)
To view more of our interesting, funny and local articles – click here.