OUR COMMUNITY

The Viral Group Blog The Viral Group Blog
treal life barbie house

Tickled Pink: Take a look inside this seaside, real-life Barbie house

EXCLUSIVE: You’d be forgiven for thinking this pink palace was straight out of the pages of a Malibu lifestyle mag, but it turns out that this gorgeous seaside, real-life Barbie house is actually the work of talented Brit, Cat Ridley.

Cat, who’s social media has exploded in the last week with everyone swooning over her pad, has created what we can only describe as every girl’s dream house, right here in the UK.

Located in an idyllic seaside town, Cat’s plush palace is literally the definition of #HouseGoals; we particularly like the gin bar, oh and the sign in the bathroom….

One Facebook fan commented,

“This is one of the most amazing houses I have ever seen you must do this kind of thing for a living surely? I would love to have such flair and eye for detail. By the way, the view from your patio doors is also beautiful.”

We couldn’t agree more.

gold bar area
The most stunning gold bar area features pink tones, a leopard statue and tropical vibes.

But, astonishingly, Cat isn’t an interior designer! I know right, it’s time for a career change, bagsy the first booking!

What do you think of this plush pad? Are you tickled pink? Follow @pinkhomebythesea for more real-life Barbie house inspo.

To view more of our interesting, funny or local articles – click here.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We ethically empower content creators to connect with communities and bring joy through relatable content. We are an eco-system where creativity and positivity thrives.