OUR COMMUNITY

The Viral Group Blog The Viral Group Blog

‘I’m not a Cat’; American Lawyer Trapped by Cat Filter on Zoom is the Funniest Thing You’ll See Today

Texas lawyer Rod Ponton told a judge ‘I am not a cat’ after getting trapped in a cat Zoom filter, and it absolutely made my day!

Within a week of being gripped by Jackie Weaver fever, Ponton’s faux pas swept across the internet and, I think it’s fair to say, gave us all a much needed laugh – albeit at his Expense.

In the video, there are three lawyers about to begin proceedings. But, one of them isn’t quite as prepared as the others. One of them is a cat.

“I’m here live. I’m not a cat,” said Ponton. “I can see that,” the judge replied before trying to walk the lawyer through fixing the filter issue. 😂😂😂

Speaking after the incident the presiding judge issued some words of advice to us all:

“If a child used your computer before you join a virtual hearing, check the Zoom video options to be sure filters are off.”

cat

It’s not the first time that a video call has fallen foul of filters. There was also the Italian priest who live-streamed mass while his phone turned him into a boxer, a wizard and a wolf.

https://youtu.be/5V1cocKaAXY

As much as video calls have become a necessary evil, it’s fair to say that they’ve given us all quite a few laughs over the last few months.

To view more of our interesting, funny and local articles – click here.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We ethically empower content creators to connect with communities and bring joy through relatable content. We are an eco-system where creativity and positivity thrives.