OUR COMMUNITY

The Viral Group Blog The Viral Group Blog

I’m A Celeb Jungle Challenge Set To Open In Salford Quays This Summer

ITV has confirmed that its new adventure park;  I’m A Celebrity… Jungle Challenge is set to open at Salford Quays in the summer.

The multi-million-pound attraction based on the hit reality game show is set to be the first attraction of its kind, and after the year we’ve all had, it promises to be a great way to blow off some steam!

jungle
Credit: ITV.com

What to Expect:

Inspired by the trials on the programme, guests of the I’m a Celebrity Jungle Challenge will be whisking through treetops on zip lines and ropes, scaling vertical climbing walls and taking part in trials and tasks based around the iconic Croc Creek & Snake Rock in the ultimate jungle encounter.

jungle

Describing the experience on its website, ITV said, “Face your fears, test your nerve and agility, collecting as many stars as you can for your chance to be crowned “King” or “Queen” of the jungle!”

And that’s not all…guests will also be able to grab some snaps on the famous winners bridge and take a seat on the iconic I’m a Celebrity throne.

jungle

When exactly will it be open and where will it be?

The exact opening date for the attraction is yet to be confirmed – but you can register your interest online and be amongst the first to hear about any updates.

Located at pier 8, The Quays, Salford.

Who is the attraction for?

The new I’m a Celebrity Jungle Challenge looks to be the perfect day out for the whole family and according to the website, will also be an ideal location for “parties, team building and corporate events.”

jungle

It does also state that “Due to the physical nature of the experience, restrictions will apply to height, weight, age and the number of children to adult ratio.”

To view more of our interesting, funny and local articles – click here.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We ethically empower content creators to connect with communities and bring joy through relatable content. We are an eco-system where creativity and positivity thrives.