OUR COMMUNITY

The Viral Group Blog The Viral Group Blog

Ready to Romp; Beware The Secret Ice Lolly Code You Should Be Wary of on Staycation

If you’re planning a staycation this year keep your eyes peeled for a secret ice lolly signal that’s code for “we’re swingers and we’re ready to romp!”

Inspired by what I am told is a popular website for that kind of thing called FabSwingers, displaying a fab lolly pop sticker is a clear indication that you’re into a bit of partner swapping.

The code was revealed via a Facebook page called Fab Camping and Motorhomes where one curious newbie asked, “Do you all have stickers or something to say we’re swingers? How do you let people in the know, know?”

Another was quick to show them the ropes and replied, “We have a Fab lollipop sticker on our camper.”

And added,` “Fab ice cream stickers is on my van.”

staycation
(Image: Matty Acton)

Other signals are said to include, pampas grass, a black ring on your right hand, a pineapple decoration in your front garden or a hot tub.

staycation
(Image: Matty Acton)

Gutted – I bloody love fabs aswell!

To view more of our interesting, funny and local articles – click here.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We ethically empower content creators to connect with communities and bring joy through relatable content. We are an eco-system where creativity and positivity thrives.